Join our exciting Divewestfjords boat cruise along the Isafjardardjup (which is one of the deepest fjords in Iceland)
all the way to the Hornstrandir Nature Reserve.
We will dive at Stapi in Adalvik with different species of birds such as Cormorants, Guillimots and Razorbills.
This amazing journey is only available from may to mid-july,
and of course it´s always up to the weather, as the trip takes around one hour in which conditions need to be optimal,
because safety is naturally our top priority. There is a high possibility of seeing whales, in which case we would stop to watch them and take pictures.
This Diving With Birds-Boat Tour is for certified open water divers.
And is only available from may to mid-july,
(subject to weather conditions) in areas such as:
- Be at least 17 years of age
- Be a certified diver at the level of PADI Open Water or equivalent
- Be a Dry suit diver or Drysuit experience within the last 2 years
- Bring proof of their diving certification
- Be at least 150cm tall and weigh at least 45kg
- Be physically fit
- Logbook with recent Drysuit Dives
- Thermal underwear (base layer)
- Thick warm socks
- Appropriate outdoor clothing ( we are in Iceland and the weather changes quickly )
- Underwater camera
- Sailing from one up to three hours
- One guided dive
- All diving equipment you need
- Light Snack after the Dive ( hot chocolate and cookies)
- Drinks (water)
- Whale watching, Photo stops on the way to the dive site
- 4-6 hours.
Min Persons on this tour: 2
Max Persons on this tour: 4
- 10 am