Not a certified diver? Not a problem!
Come snorkel with our experienced local guides in the clear waters of the Westfjords! Explore the historical Norwegian Whaling sites where the century old bones of gentle giants lay at rest on the ocean floor or float among the beautiful Kelp gardens, over fields of Corralling Algae and between the big rocks. Sometimes we can swim around curious seals and float on the surface with diving birds such as Cormorants, Guillimots, Razorbills.
Everybody has been snorkeling in warm water, but not very many get the chance to experience underwater Iceland. Get a view very few people get to experience of Iceland, from the Ocean!
Snorkeling is available (subject to weather conditions) in areas such as:
- be at least 150cm tall and weigh at least 45kg
- be at least 18 years of age
- be physically fit
- Be able to swim
- not be pregnant
- Transport to the dive site and back
- One guide
- All the equipment you need for the tour
- Light Snack ( hot chocolate and cookies)
- Drinks (water)
- Thermal underwear (base layer)
- Thick warm socks
- Appropriate outdoor clothing ( we are in Iceland and the weather changes quickly )
- Underwater camera
- 3-4 hours.
Min Persons on this tour: 3
Max Persons on this tour: 6
- 10 am
Price 19.990.- ISK per person